Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 37% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,957 (₡ 1,301,695) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)