Cost of living in Lille, France vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 5% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,265 in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)