Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 29% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,853 ($2,084) in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $22,816 (about 2 hours ago)