Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.873 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is about the same as in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,236 (Dinar 1,127) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)