Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12533 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 46% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,467 (11,704元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agra costs ₨130 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 4 hours ago)