Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09409 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,893 (kr 41,371) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 4 hours ago)