Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20557 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,806 (RM8,783) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)