Cost of living in Kirikkale, Turkey vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12956 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirikkale (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,060 (8,185TL) in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $164 (about 2 hours ago)