Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Bologna, Italy
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,296 (﷼ 61,280,109) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)