Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 57% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,249 (2,795,985 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (about 3 hours ago)