Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 30% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,090 in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 2 hours ago)