Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 52% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,488 (6,260,444 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in İzmir costs 18TL (about 3 hours ago)