Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03751 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,054 (54,757 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 3 hours ago)