Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01178 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 38% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,785 (₨151,562) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tegucigalpa costs L 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)