Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03003 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 14% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,668 (88,844 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)