Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03001 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,400 (79,967 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)