Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,766 (¥459,334) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)