Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Bologna, Italy
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,523 (﷼ 72,460,835) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 2 hours ago)