Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 44% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,565 (12,422元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Dubai costs Dirham 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 3 hours ago)