Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,644 (2,969 CUC) in Holguín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)