Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00734 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 149% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €7,231 (₨ 984,848) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ramallah costs 32 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $142,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Birmingham, Alabama costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)