Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 168 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 12% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,035 ($3,462) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)