Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 195 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.580 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 19% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,677 (NZ$6,344) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)