Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25808 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 27% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,929 (15,225 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reggio Calabria costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)