Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 77 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 8% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,811 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 2 hours ago)