Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00046 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 33% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,014 (4,382,887 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)