Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.110 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 8% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,248 (£2,926) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmednagar costs ₨235 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)