Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01771 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,173 (Php122,695) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)