Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12637 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 39% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,905 (15,073元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)