Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,263 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)