Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)