Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 242 prices entered by 30 different people.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,077 in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)