Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25658 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,821 (14,892 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)