Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01785 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,548 (Php86,762) in Dumaguete City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 3 hours ago)