Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13224 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 24% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,191 (16,569 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)