Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03232 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,358 (42,021₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 2 hours ago)