Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,720 (CH$1,539,773) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minsk costs 3.00 BYN (about 2 hours ago)