Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bologna you would need to make just about €986 (COL$4,037,393) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)