Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03523 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 32% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,903 (L 54,011) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)