Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,468 in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)