Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,541 (2,898 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 3 hours ago)