Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12586 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 38% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,663 (13,215元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 5 hours ago)