Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25280 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,668 (S/. 6,599) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,745 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)