Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12600 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 39% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,840 (14,606元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)