Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03884 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,527 (Mex$ 39,326) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (about 4 hours ago)