Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,545 ($2,876) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 3 hours ago)