Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,355 (COL$5,545,498) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 2 hours ago)