Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.615 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 21% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,617 (AU$5,878) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)