Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bologna you would need to make just about €3,048 (₩4,133,461) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$199,900 (about 2 hours ago)