Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,518 (₩4,745,259) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)